Thanks for Subscribing!
Download your free PDF of The Message of Lourdes right here:
Meditations and prayers based on the words Our Lady of Lourdes spoke to St. Bernadette in 1858... and to you.
Listen. Come. Wash. The simple motherly words are as relevant today as they were when spoken 160 years ago. Join me on a virtual Lourdes pilgrimage.
In The Message of Lourdes: What the Words of Our Lady Reveal to Us Today, I examine the seven most famous statements that Our Lady of Lourdes spoke to St. Bernadette.
- What I have to say to you does not need to be written down.
- Would you do me the kindness of coming here for fifteen days?
- I do not promise to make you happy in this world, but in the other.
- Penance! Penance! Penance! Pray to God for sinners! Kiss the ground as an act of penance for sinners!
- Go to the spring, drink of it, and wash yourself there.
- Come here in procession and build a chapel here.
- I am the Immaculate Conception.
Here's a sneak peek inside:
Thanks for joining this community and supporting my writing. I hope The Message of Lourdes blessed you and deepens your relationship with Our Lady of Lourdes.
She is waiting to embrace you.
I’m a Catholic wife, mother of six, and writer who wrestles with the problem of pain. What does faith look like in times of adversity and struggle? I’m so glad to have you here, joining the conversation. Learn more about me 🠖